Fully Automated Screw Press Dewatering System
For a full color brochure version please click here: Schwing Bioset – Screw Press Brochure – 2019
Your Partner in Solids Processing
Schwing Bioset’s expertise with biosolids dewatering, storage, conveyance, and nutrient removal make us the ideal partner to provide your complete solids handling system. Rely on our 30+ years of experience to get your project done right.
Screw Press Dewatering
Our fully automated screw press dewatering systems are for use in water, wastewater, mining, and industrial applications. With mobile pilot units and the widest range of unit models available, our screw press is the ideal dewatering solution for your application.
The Features You Want
- Low speeds and automated control.
- Long lifespan due to slow speeds and robust construction.
- All wetted parts are Stainless Steel.
- Split screen casing to simplify screw removal and minimize footprint requirements.
- Sealing lip and screen can be replaced with screw in place.
- Dewatering operations do not need to be suspended during cleaning. Cleaning cycle is typically once per day for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Unattended operation requires no additional personnel or specialized training.
Engineering That Matters
- Dewatering results similar to high speed centrifuges.
- Fifteen models available to handle the widest range of dewatering needs.
- Slow operating speed ensures no vibration loads.
- Enclosed system provides odor containment.
- Low power requirements.
- Low / intermittent wash-water requirements.
- Machined screens provide tighter tolerance allowing superior performance over other commercially available units.
- High-performance screen design with largest open area ensuring maximum throughput in smallest footprint.
Schwing Bioset Solutions for Water and Wastewater
Piston Pumps for Solids
High-pressure positive displacement piston pumps with lowest life cycle costs to efficiently transport biosolids through pipelines.
Class A Bioset Process
Advanced alkaline stabilization technology that is totally enclosed and PFRP approved to operate at 55C.
Screw Press Dewatering
High-performance dewatering with low energy and maintenance requirements and the widest range of model sizes available.
Evenly load containers with ground accessible service points, minimal maintenance requirements, and full automation.
Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs)
Microfiltration systems with end-free hollow fiber membranes.
Sliding Frames & Storage Silos
Truck receiving, truck loading, or intermediate storage of dewatered solids with lowest cost of ownership.
Class A Fluid Bed Drying
Thermal drying technology operating under inert conditions with high thermal efficiencies and low maintenance requirements.
Phosphorus Removal / Struvite Recovery
Remove nutrients from wastewater, improve dewatering, reduce scaling, and create a struvite end product.
Offered through a partnership with our resource recovery company to transport, market, and beneficially reuse residuals.
Shafted, shaftless, and ribbon flight offer a convenient means to collect and transport biosolids.