Why Choose Englo Wet Dust Extractors Over Baghouse Collectors?
Dust generated in process operations at power plants, mining companies, steel mills and other heavy industrial facilities is often a problem requiring attention. Baghouse collectors used to remove dust captured with exhaust hoods and ductwork can experience difficulties such as:
- Fire and explosion risk
- Blinding or plugging of bags
- Difficulty in handling high temperature operation
- High maintenance cost
- Filter bag leaks and bag replacement costs
- Maintenance of airlocks and conveyors
- Confined entry permit required for servicing
- Discharged dust causing downline issues
Englo has a Better Solution
This baghouse and fan at a coal-fired power plant crusher building was replaced by the Englo wet dust extractor shown in blue.
Englo Dust Extraction Technology™ provides turnkey dust control solutions for difficult applications using the unique Englo wet dust extractor. Englo systems deliver a simple, compact and rugged alternative for mining and processing operations of all types.
Turnkey Design – Equipment and Material Supply – Field Installation
- Rugged, Compact High Volume Design
- Eliminate Combustible Dust Explosion Risk
- Low Capital, Installation and Operating Cost
- Unique System to Handle Hydrated Materials
- High Dust Collection Efficiencies
- High Dust Load Capability
- Flexible Engineering Approach
- Experienced Engineering and Support Team